2.7
Usability

If you put any value into your time, especially if you use Apple devices, then PureVPN when IN China is not the best option. For a paid service, too many hours of life have been spent troubleshooting how to connect, both alone and with technical support.

My wife understandably gave up and bought a much more effective service for China (ExpressVPN), since her iPhone and Mac were nearly useless most of the time. I want to acknowledge that I have had luck with nearly all the agents trying honestly and eventually getting me connected, but that's because I had four devices 2 iOS, 1 Windows and 1 Android and 1 of them was usually able to get through to make contact! At the moment, I only have 2, and neither are connecting, which means no help, and Great Firewall blocked internet. So the key issues are: -1) If the company can't maintain servers for exiting China, then they shouldn't advertise it.

It sounds like they do well the other way around, and when you are starting from a location that's not so heavily firewalled. -2) If "Connected" appears there should be full access to the internet.

I don't care about them using "virtual servers", but it shouldn't affect the service we're paying for, when in China: freedom to access the real internet. It's very frustrating and another waste of time to think you've finally connected and that not be the case.

Review about: Purevpn Vpn Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: When it worked.

I didn't like: Having to struggle so it would work.

Comments